Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Confirmation

This comment was left on the previous post but I thought I would transfer it to here:

The calling tree is going right now so everyone should be getting the message that they got there OK. That 6 kids luggage didn't make it-not a surprise I guess since they didn't have much time at LAX to get on the Quantas flight. They were getting them swimsuits and are to contact the parents about the luggage.

Meredith Christian

And I just got my call and called the next person on my tree. I suspect we were more concerned about our kids than they were about us!!! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just thought I would pass this along.

Brenda's husband called me because he thought I was worried about not hearing earlier. Just for the record I was only teasing about Brenda not calling-I wasn't frustrated.

But this is the info Brenda's husband said: Her cell didn't work on Fiji, so she tried another cell and it wasn't charged. So she used her calling card and her brand new card (I gather probably $20) gave her only 3.5 minutes. (so I don't expect to hear from my child from Fiji)

Excitement started in Dallas:
delayed flight
then LAX:
tight scheduled
lost passport- which was finally found somewhere
Fiji:
Twila and 5 kids didn't get luggage

But...they had a great day!!!! So now just pray for found luggage!!!!


Good night to all.

Kathy Flood