Saturday, June 23, 2007

Reception tonight

I personally think we should all decide on some song, either silly, a “welcome home” or “how much I missed you” song, and sing it nice and loudly as they all deplane. They will ALL be embarrassed, none of us will be ‘in trouble’ any more than any others, and it will be a greeting they will never forget… their parents ARE cool and they don’t mind making a ‘scene’ in front of the entire airport. What do you think????

Janis Lieberman


EDITOR'S NOTE: Kathy Flood said she didn't care about the weather/time widgets anymore now that they are back. But there they will stay. :)

Also, the Lengquist contingent will be happy to bring a sign and possibly a balloon or two. But I don't do signing in public. That is reserved for the car when I can crank up some 'Stones or Linkin Park. I don't mind embarrassing those driving next to me, just not standing next to me.


3 comments:

Meredith Christian said...

On the Delta site it looks like they landed a few minutes early-what a nice change. Meredith

Janis Lieberman said...

Abby called about 30 minutes ago. They were in Atlanta waiting to deplane. She said she slept about 2 hours on that flight and sounded pretty beat for the first time.

Janis Lieberman said...

DELTA flight 1650 scheduled to land at 10:29 - gate 57