Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photos of Kids!!!! Well, Maybe.


No sooner had I emailed magicmemories for their photo codes so we could see the photos than I received this email. So we'll try to get these to you asap. We'll do it by email. You'll have to email me for the code and I'll send it back. So watch this space for notice that I have the code. I promise to tell you about it as soon as I know.
Thanks Janis.
Chris – I e-mailed Skyline Skyrides about pix of the kids from yesterday. Their response is that they have pix of the group arriving there and it will be on the website but they don’t know when. I also asked if such photo would be available for purchase – awaiting response. They did say that a company not owned by them, called Magic Memories, is who took professional pix of the kids during their visit yesterday. I spoke to a woman at MM and we decided I should e-mail… which I’ve done… and am awaiting a response. Asked about the pix of the kids, how we view them and how we can purchase them. Advised her that there are about 40 families interested in them. Will let you know what I find out as soon as I do.
Janis Lieberman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too had emailed them asking for the code, but I haven't heard anything either. I'll let Chris know asap if they email me first...I would love to see those pics - I bet they are terrific!
Valerie Brake

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing so. Yes, I'd be interested as well. Let us know what you hear!

Melisa Gum