Monday, June 11, 2007

Email From MY Son


Well. As most of you that have been reading I have been whining about my son not responding to our emails. And as it turns out, I once again must remove my foot from my mouth. (That happens to me occasionally.)

Anyway, after reading one of the comments about an email not coming through correctly I got to thinking. So I logged back into my son's email account (I know, you hate me) and went to his Sent Messages folder and found that he had responded.

It's quite the informative post. The parents of Kristina Knight may want to cover their eyes when reading... Before you read, just know my son can be a little sarcastic. I'm not sure where he gets that from.

Here is what he wrote...


Well we are here in Fiji. So far nothing much has really happened. We have gotten to the resort and are having a good time. Everything here is on Fiji time, so if you say be here in 5 minutes then they probably won't get there until 10 minutes later. We went swimming on an island and Kristina Knight picked up a poisonous snake. The sad part is that we kept telling her that it wasn't poisonous, and when we got on the bus they told us it was. Twas quite sad.Also I managed to drop the camera off a waterfall. It still works, but I will probably have to buy you a new one later.


Talk to you later!
Parental Observation: I suspected I may never see that camera again.
*** *** *** *** ***
Editor's Note: None of my added photos (that aren't in Flickr boxes) are photos sent from the trip. These are all just photos I've found online. Sorry for the confusion for a couple of you.

No comments: