Sunday, June 24, 2007

Photos To Walgreen's

Here is a great photo of "Lizard Boy". Jake is asleep right now or I'd know his name.

For everyone who want so share...and I'm hoping it's everyone so we can all get pics of our kids...you can upload your kids' photos by going to Walgreen's and signing in. Username and Password will be emailed shortly.

If you have film that needs to be developed you can off your photos at the 135th & Blackbob in Olathe, KS and put it under the name of CLPHOTO @ 913.782.8442 and you will get the discount. You might want to put in a "sub name" like your last name so noone gets too confused. All uploaded photos will be under my account so the discount will kick in.

Of course film does not have to be delevoped at this or any Walgreen's. But you will still have to have CDs to get the digital files to upload.

To upload the photos to the Walgreen's website you will first need to have your film transferred to a CD and then transfer the CD to the Walgreen's site.

All digital files can be uploaded to the Walgreen's site. You just sign in under the right username and password and then select the PHOTO tab. From there you can create an album. Please use something to distinguish yourself. We used J Lengquist P2P 2006 for our label.

Anyone is welcome to browse anyone's photos. And from there you can email and print photos, as well.

Please make sure everyone knows about this! I don't have everyone's email because I didn't save it. Silly me.

I know Janis L has everyone's email. Can you send out a mass email asap? Thanks. Call me or email me first for the username/password.

Of course, if you read this before the email you can email me for the username/password.

It sure is good to have the kids back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Lizard Boy" is Colton. And I am also leaving a comment to say my photos are up on the Walgreens site if anyone is interested!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics!keep enjoying,iam really like it...
http://www.mentoringofamerica.com/Mentoring/