Sunday, June 10, 2007

Events of Last Couple Days


This link comes from Meredith Christian. I did drill down a little deeper to take you right to the cruise they were on yesterday, our today. And see a previous post of the internet time they will have today, our tomorrow. This is all so quite confusing. (Can't everybody just use American English and our clock?) But here is the link...



...and here is her email...


Chris-you may already have this info. I found the web site for what looks like the Island cruise they will be taking. www.captaincook.com.au/home.asp go to cruises, then fiji islands, then day and dinner cruises, then island cruise. It has some pictures and what they may be doing. you can look at the button that says fleet, then fiji islands and then SV Ra Marama and see the ship they will be sailing on. (I know Pirates of the Carribean has been big at our house). Thanks for keeping the blog up and passing the info on to all of us. Our house enjoys your humor.


Meredith Christian


Now here is a link to a float tour company that I found that serves Navua. Is it the same company? I can't say for sure. But they do serve the village of Navua and they have a really cool video to watch. So take time to visit Rivers Fiji.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi all,
I have yet to hear from my daughter so i find the emails very interesting and calming. Keep them coming! Thanks everyone for all your efforts--especially Chris.
Kristin Vaughn (Taylor's mom)

Anonymous said...

I spoke to my son today too ( tried the nutty thing of calling at 430 our time)But even with that I didn't get much info. He did say the best thing if he had to choose something was the snorkeling. He too said the food wasn't too bad, there were lots of fruit so he was fine. He said he had done a lot of shopping too. That was about it. So please keep sending info because we may still not get good info.

Thanks all,
Kathy Flood (aj's mom)