Friday, June 15, 2007

A Foiled Attempt :: I Love That Word

It's 4:45 AM our time so its 9:45 PM in New Zealand. I woke up and thought I would give Brad a call to tell him the phone card prefix's he needed to call home if he choses to. I didn't do my homework before he left and read the fine print on the phone card about the prefix numbers. The answering machine at the hotel said to call during regular business hours or I could leave a message. Their regular business hours are 8:30 Am to 5:pm, monday through friday.I think Brad figures his twenty dollar phone card is only going to last through one phone call so he is waiting till fathers day to try to use it. He had mentioned that he would call me then. I hope he has learned from some of the other kids that the sprint prefix is 000-999. Also, we sent him an e-mail with the prefix incase he gets another internet opportunity.Maybe we will hear from him soon.

Danny MorganDanny and Laurie Morgan

No comments: