Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My New Camera::Lengquist Family News

An answer to an email of mine telling Jake about Piper's skinned knees, Emma falling off a chair and Brandon having poison ivy in his left eye...And also begging for news on what kind of camera I, er, he bought.

I bought a Sanyo camera. It has 7.0 MegaPixels, 3x Optical zoom, 4x Digital zoom, and works similarly to the one you had before. The ones that used double A batteries required me to buy new memory cards, so I went with a rechargable instead. We will have to buy a new extension cord to charge it (or just use my adapter like I'm doing)

Tell everyone to stop getting hurt! The last thing I want to do when I get back is go to some stupid hospital!

Jacob Lengquist





In case you're wondering...I think this is his, er, my new camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you like your new camera and the other parents do to!

Meredith Christian said...

Did you hear what Emma did? She didn't say much in her e-mail other than she did something and got embarrassed-which could have been anything. Thanks, Meredith

Anonymous said...

it sounds more to me that Chris had e-mailed Jacob telling him about incidents involving his brothersister back here and that Emma must be Jacob's sister's name... if your Emma on the trip had been hurt, i'm sure you'd have been called. not to worry...

Chris Lengquist said...

Yes. To be clear, I have not spoken to Jake since KCI. We have had limited communication through email. The Emma that fell was my Emma. Daughter #1, Child #3. Sorry about the confusion.