Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Can't Let This Go...


I can't let this go. Now that all the boys have a new MOM, will they be made to change and wash their underwear. I would not be surprised to find this true! I sought out help on this subject from a wise professional, but all I found was Jonathan's grandfather. In 1954 on his way home from Korea and the war he felt it was time to wash the underwear he had put on when he left home in 1946 to go off to WWII. He was denied access to fresh water on the boat, so he put a bucket over the side to get salt water. He commenced to wash and dry then put on these wonderfully clean underwear. What did he learn? Don't use salt water to wash clothes!!!! This is mostly true. So what am I saying? Nineteen days isn't so bad. I'm glad their having fun and so are we.


Cole

No comments: