Friday, June 22, 2007

The Last Meal :: Don't Worry - It's Not That Serious

Well, I decided to make one last call to AJ to tell him to have a safe trip home! It was 645 there and I think I may have woken AJ and his roommates up! I actually thought they may have left already. I had to pull a mom move and remind to check for any left items etc. He said he packed Alex's suitcase because he was asleep. So I apologize now if any items are missing. :-) He too said he bought another bag "just in case" because they were so "cheap" but good quality. HA! We will have to see about that! They were supposed to be at breakfast soon. He wasn't excited about the LONG flight home for sure. But I guess that is the least they have to go through after being in Fiji, NZ and Australia for 19 days! Oh well. I am going to miss this blogging for sure! Chris Thanks!

Kathy Flood (aj's mom)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe their flight is scheduled to leave on their way home in ONE HOUR! Can't wait!

Janis Lieberman said...

1 hour and at this point the flight is still scheduled to depart ON TIME at 10:20 AM. Hopefully this will be a good sign for the next 28 hours!