Monday, June 11, 2007

A Morgan Email

Another email received. And I do have to say I'm surprised. I thought for sure my son wouldn't miss an opportunity to get on the 'net. I guess I don't know him as well as I thought. Yet another parenting miscalculation on my part. :) But not as bad as the time I thought it was a good idea to let the dog clean the chili off his face when he was two years old. Marie thought that was...well, I'm not supposed to use obscenities on this blog.

The kids are starting to send email. I received the following message from Brad

HEY FAMILY i am having an awesome time yesterday we went snorkeling at an island it was awesome. today is my last day in fiji we will be leaving tomorrow to new zealand at 3 in the mornin.. we also visited a authentic village.. i really understand how good we have it. i must of took over 100 pictures already.. tell everyone i miss them

The Morgan Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Matt would have loved a chance to send an e-mail as well. When I saw that post I figured it would be the same as the phone situation. One or two computers with 36 kids wanting to use them and about 1 hour of available time. Thank you everyone for sending messages to this site. Must admit...We're missing Matt quite a lot by now...and vicarious contact through others is helping.
Tedi Posladek