Friday, June 8, 2007

Delegation Protection Plan

I just received this email. If you have a child with lost luggage pay special attention!

Chris,

we just discovered from the blog this morning that our son Brad may be one of the unfortunate ones who didn't receive his luggage. We were looking at our delegation protection plan pamphlet and discovered that if their luggage arrives over twenty-four hours late they can buy items and be reimbursed for it. I don't know if they realize this but I'm sure they will need to save receipts. I called the P2P home office and they reassured me that the delegation leaders have been taught to deal with this sort of matter and they know these details, but if anyone talks to their children please pass on to these kids to buy what they need to get by and save those receipts. Hopefully their luggage will show up soon.

Thanks - The Morgan Family

No comments: